Already several people have sent a letter stating that the regret that did not have time to join the club hands-on testing , and ask when the next set.
Explanation: to the club you can join at any time .
The club is a:
- A set of master classes, which you can watch at any time in the sequence, which is necessary for you. Currently the club is lined with 10 master classes on the test design and test management.
- Additional tools and checklists (how to assess and improve the testing process, the audit relationship with the customer, learning how to testers, etc) – for now posted nine such instruments
- Operational support in a closed forum – all questions of the participants are trying to meet leading
- Monthly webinars with answers to questions from participants
- Additional webinars on the themes that lift the club members. To date, place additional 4 webinar
- Master classes of world experts. The club has made Rex Black with answers to questions of the Club (the translation is turned on 25 pages). In November, a private webinars will make Michael Bolton. In December James will perform Bach.
- Community Living Club members – currently working at Club 75, which interact in forums, and even members of Lviv founded the community of testers and held their first meeting with 300 participants.
If you want to join this project, or you lead testers and want to bring their children to a new level, you can do right now: join the club of the Practical Test!
More details about what is happening within the Club Practice Test!
Master Classes Club
Club program is a set of logically complete practical workshops where you can see just how to do the right things right. To date, posted record 10 master classes:
The test design
- Select the types of tests for the system for the sale of oranges
- Design tests for the vending soda
- We design tests to shop for the sale of land
- Design load model for online store
- Building a matrix coating for configuration testing
- Where do I get ready to test cases for testing Usability
- Automated testing on fingers
- Automated Testing – ROI
- The process of software testing – Men dancing
- Time management for each day
Additional tools and checklists
To date, the private forum of the Club posted 9 tools and checklists:
- 21 way of training testers in practice
- 44 ways to improve the process of software testing
- Template plan tester interview
- Plan launch of the regional community QA
- 16 points for quality audit of the testing process
- Checklist “How transparent testing process for the project team”
- 17 ways how to involve the project team in testing process
- Checklist “How transparent testing process for our customers”
Support and additional webinars
For each question, participants, we try to answer. Sometimes this leads to additional webinars, which was not originally planned. Sometimes this leads to an additional guest webinars when we see that there is someone who can answer the question better than us.
Total for the period elapsed 8 additional webinars:
- Webinar on how adults learn
- Features of the organization of the testing process at the Bank
- Testing in Agile
- 1st webinar with answers to the questions of the practical test of the Club. September.
- 2nd webinar with answers to the questions of the practical test of the Club. October.
In addition, we must admit honestly did not expect such active communication in a closed forum. People spread summaries of books on testing, and exchange experiences. Lviv colleagues have gone further and held the first meeting of the Lvov community testers which were Glory Pankratov and Alexander Orlov. At the first meeting it was 300! The boys-one fellows, them every success!
Performances of world experts in the Club
In September 2011 the Club held world expert in performance testing, Rex Black, author of many books on testing, the president of the organization ASTQB and ISTQB. Rex answered questions from our members:
- What knowledge and skills in related areas would you recommend to buy quality assurance specialists and testers the software?
- In what pitfalls most likely to be experts in quality assurance?
- Should developers or programmers to participate in the testing process, and to what extent?
- How justified to write test cases on a small scale to medium-sized projects? Is it worth it the effort?
- What to look out for sobeseduya tester with no experience?
- What can you advise companies from the CIS involved in outsourcing testing?
- What metrics do you recommend?
- Do I need to test the tests?
- How best to organize periodic training tetsirovschikov?
- What approach to teaching do you find most effective?
- What books, articles, resources do you recommend for the younger tester?
- What books, articles, resources do you recommend for a senior tester?
- And a whole bunch-bunch of questions!
Self interview is available as a video, audio (1.5 hours) of the text in English and Russian (25 pages).
In November 2011 the Club will make Michael Bolton, one of the most well-known international experts in the field of testing, co-author (with James Bach) of the course “Rapid Software Testing” .
Michael is a speaker and the speaker keynot many industrial conferences, and since 2005 is the most popular column in Better Software Magazine.
In December 2011 the Club will make James Bach, a legend of world test, 28 years in the IT industry, including 24 years in testing. The man tested the Macintosh at Apple and Turbo Assembler in Borland (fans will remember:)).
James is the author of dozens of articles, reports, and two famous books, “Lessons Learned in Software Testing: A Context-Driven Approach” and “Amplifying Your Effectiveness: Collected Papers”. Co-author of the course “Rapid Software Testing” .
Looking forward to seeing you at the Club!
Author: fpreleasesThis author has published 5252 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.